RMGROUP mail
June 1997

Subject: Roddy in the news

ADVISORY/Gotham City comes to Westwood as Hollywood's biggest stars turn out for world premiere of Warner Bros.' Batman & Robin

          Entertainment Editors and City Desks
          ADVISORY...for Thursday (June 12)

          --(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--

WHO: Stars of the motion picture, including Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Alicia Silverstone, Elle MacPherson, Vivica A. Fox, John Glover, Vendela K. Thommessen and Jeep Swenson, as well as the film's director, Joel Schumacher, and producer, Peter MacGregor-Scott, will be joined by such celebrities as Abraham Benrubi, David Duchovny, Mick Fleetwood, Michael J. Fox, Salma Hayek, Laura Innes, Lisa Kudrow, Eriq LaSalle, Piper Laurie, Martin Lawrence, Tea Leoni, Jennifer Lopez, Mike Malinin, Roddy McDowell, Tracy Pollan, Gloria Reuben, Devon Sawa, Steven Seagal, John Singleton, The Smashing Pumpkins, Oliver Stone, Jonathan Taylor-Thomas, Lea Thompson, Damon Wayans, Steven Weber, Henry Winkler and Noah Wyle.

WHAT: The world premiere of Warner Bros.' Batman & Robin

WHERE: Mann's Village and Bruin Theatres 961 and 946 Broxton Ave. Westwood Village

WHEN: Thursday, June 12 Arrivals: 6 p.m. Screening: 7 p.m.

FOR INFORMATION: Vivian Boyer/print: 818/954-6192 Radio & TV: 818/954-6277
Patti Hall/photo: 818/954-6585 International: 818/954-6580

NOTE TO EDITORS: Media passes for credentialed media representatives must be picked up at the theater after 4 p.m. on the day of the premiere. Photo ID will be required, as well as proof of affiliation. There will be no exceptions.

          --30--LES/la EW/la

          CONTACT: Warner Bros. Inc., Burbank
                                818/954-6290

          KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA
          INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT

Copyright 1997 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

Subject: Another New Member
Hello Everyone!

Gosh, I've been so busy lately trying to upgrade three different computer systems that I nearly forgot... We've got another new member! Her name is Alice... HI ALICE! ... but that's about all I know...

Alice: Why don't you tell us about you and RM...? How long have you been a fan? What's your favorite RM film/role?

--Roc

Subject: RM Birthday Card

Hi everybody,

It sure would be nice if everybody would sign RM's birthday card as a group effort. I mean, we would most likely get an acknowledgement from RM as a group rather than individual cards. There's no reason you couldn't send your own card also. I'm just pleading with all you out there.

...Sally..
Sally Mierop
rm_fan@ameritech.net

Subject: RE: Batman TAS

Hi everybody,

Thought this might be of interest to the group -

...Sally..

Subject: RE: RM Birthday Card

The Musgrave Foundation wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> It sure would be nice if everybody would sign RM's birthday card as a group
> effort. I mean, we would most likely get an acknowledgement from RM as a
> group rather than individual cards. There's no reason you couldn't send
> your own card also. I'm just pleading with all you out there.

We could always do what the Chuck Norris fans group did.... They sent me birthday messages with their signatures and I created a birthday card with their scanned in signatures on it. I heard from an inside source that Chuck got all choked up about it.

Dana Brewer
dana@nav.cc.tx.us

SALLY wrote:
> It sure would be nice if everybody would sign RM's birthday card as a group
> effort. I mean, we would most likely get an acknowledgement from RM as a
> group rather than individual cards. There's no reason you couldn't send
> your own card also. I'm just pleading with all you out there.

Sally

Who do we send the individual BD cards to?

Kyoko

Sally,

I thought there was a birthday card being sent around to everyone to sign. I sent my name and address in over a month ago. Are we to look for a card to be 'passed around'? Please advise...I guess I'm not clear on this. Thanks.

Janet

Subject: RE: Another new member

At 12:53 AM 6/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone!
>
>Gosh, I've been so busy lately trying to upgrade three different computer
>systems that I nearly forgot... We've got another new member! Her name is
>Alice... HI ALICE! ... but that's about all I know...
>
>Alice: Why don't you tell us about you and RM...? How long have you been a
>fan? What's your favorite RM film/role?

Hi Alice!

What part of the US are you from or are you from outside the US?

Either way, welcome to our group.

...Sally..
Sally Mierop
rm_fan@ameritech.net

> Gosh, I've been so busy lately trying to upgrade three different computer
> systems that I nearly forgot... We've got another new member! Her name is
> Alice... HI ALICE! ... but that's about all I know...

          Hi Alice! Welcome to our humble group!
          My name's Paul and some here will tell you I'm the most talkative of the men members. :)
          Where ya from? What do you do for fun?

-Paul Worley
crah@infonline.net

>> It sure would be nice if everybody would sign RM's birthday card as a group
>> effort. I mean, we would most likely get an acknowledgement from RM as a
>> group rather than individual cards. There's no reason you couldn't send
>> your own card also. I'm just pleading with all you out there.
>
>We could always do what the Chuck Norris fans group did.... They sent
>me birthday messages with their signatures and I created a birthday card
>with their scanned in signatures on it. I heard from an inside source
>that Chuck got all choked up about it.

But we already have a birthday card going around now. It's traveled to the Philippines, Australia and Canada(on its way) so far. Wouldn't want to start all over again. It's just that not everyone seems to want to be involved. They would just give Roc their snail mail address to be included and Roc would add them to the list.

...Sally..
Sally Mierop
rm_fan@ameritech.net

Subject: HOW TO: RM BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello Everyone!

Since there seems to be a bit of confusion here about the birthday card we are sending to RM this year, I thought I would try to set the record straight.

There is ALREADY a card being "passed" from member to member in the following manner:

A signs card and mails it to B
B signs card and mails it to C
C signs card and mails it to D
          etc. etc. etc.

Since we thought it would be better to NOT give everyone on the list everyone elses addresses, I, ROC, am collecting the mailing addresses of those who wish to sign this card.

IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS, YOU MUST SEND ROC YOUR MAILING ADDRESS A.S.A.P.

If anyone has any further questions, please send them just to me at roc@smithway.org

Thank you.

Hope this helps.

--Roc

The following people have "signed up" to sign the birthday card.

I believe that Kyoko has the card right now.

If you find any errors in this list, please e-mail me ASAP at roc@smithway.org and I will make the necessary corrections.

CARD SIGNED
          Sally Mierop
          Imelda Santos
          Lynne Ackerman
          Janeen Schouten

WAITING
          Kris Birch
          Kyoko Wright
          Paul Worley
          Beth Proctor
          Dana Brewer
          Janet Semones
          Laura Kramer
          Tami Joeris

Hello Alice,

Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun with this group.

>>Janet

RM Tribute: Frames | RM Tribute: No Frames | Contact Us | Musgrave Foundation